Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, July 26, 2009

White: If We Can Sign Fedor, Hell Fight For The Title First

UFC Prez Dana White talks Fedor:

“My job is to put on the best fighters and to give you, the fans, the fights you want to see. I’ve been trying to get Fedor in the UFC. I want it because you want it. Believe me, I’m trying to make it happen. He’ll fight for the title first. What does he need, a tune-up fight or something? … To argue where this guy sits in the heavyweight division, we can argue that all day. Fedor has a ton of experience. The guy’s been around forever. But you can’t take anything away from Brock Lesnar … It’s an interesting fight. It’s a very good fight. Fedor’s got to come to a deal first. If Randy can go out there and cut that deal with Fedor, then Randy, get to work, buddy.”

1 comment:

  1. Fedor doesnt want Exclusive and Oppresive contract that's why I doubt that he will sign with the UFC

    ReplyDelete