Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

VIDEO: Klitschko Calls Out Haye

Boxing fans worldwide want to see one fight: IBF, WBO and IBO World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko against WBA World Heavyweight Champion David Haye. Now, triple champion Klitschko is taking action and officially calls out David Haye in a video message. Haye has already pulled out of fights with the Klitschko brothers twice.

Here is what Wladimir addresses in his message to David Haye:



“I want to send this message to boxing fans and directly to David Haye. David, you’ve bitched out on fighting both Klitschko brothers twice already and now’s the time to make it happen. On behalf of the boxing fans around the world, I am officially calling you out to fight me. You can’t run away from me forever and you need to follow through with this fight if you want to be respected. I’m ready!!! What’re you waiting for?”

No comments:

Post a Comment