Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lyoto Machida Says He Never Underestimated Shogun

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Lyoto Machida talks about his UFC 113 challenger "Shogun" Rua, the man he beat narrowly back in 2009, leading up to the May 8th rematch:

"After analyzing the fight and thinking about the fight, I still feel the judges made the right choice. I never underestimated Shogun. I knew he was a tough fighter. I never underestimate anybody. A fight is a fight and you never know what is going to happen until you start fighting. Both for myself and for Shogun, being in there with each other for 25 minutes, Iâm sure he noticed some things about me and I noticed some things about him. I think that makes it so much greater for the rematch this time around. I believe the main priority of the fighter is to go in there and fight well."


No comments:

Post a Comment