Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Frank Mir Talks Anderson Silva, Wants Him At 235lbs

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir is at a point in his career where he isn't going to get what he wants (Brock Lesnar), after being knocked out by Shane Carwin , so it appears he is now looking at other avenues to take his fighting career. Like a catch weight bout with Anderson Silva:

"I guess Anderson Silva has made illusions to wanting to move up to heavyweight and for whatever reason, he keeps saying my name. So I've made statements that if he really is serious I would try to make 235lbs as a catch weight to make it somewhat fair in the weight difference. That would be a fight I would really like because he is one of the best fighters in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment